Reasons to choose Anderson Area Properties
- Anderson Area Properties (AAP) is a major force in the Anderson market
- Established in 1990
- Ranked in the top 3% of all real estate agencies in the Western Upstate MLS in both sales volume and units sold in Anderson County.
Why is this important to an agent?
Credibility: Folks in Anderson know Anderson Area Properties. Newcomers need only to hear the facts above to know we are a well-established and successful firm. In selling, the process is selling your company, yourself, and your service. With AAP behind you, you’re well on your way to getting the business.
Increased selling opportunities: Our high volume of listings and COMPANY advertising of listings means more selling opportunities for our agents on call duty.
Our Mentor Program partners an experienced agent with the newly licensed agent, providing training for a full year. AAP pays the Mentor per transaction, so the Mentor has a vested interest in the success of the new agent. The new agent receives support in many areas, including listing and showing appointments, writing and presenting offers, and assisting with call duty. This is a proven training program that rewards both the Mentor and the new agent, ensuring the new agent a successful start.
- Free services to our Associates:
- Advertising of listings in "The Real Estate Showcase Magazine"
- Private office based on productivity
- Long distance telephone service
- Copy machine usage; including black & white copies, fax, and scan to email (color copies @ $.15 each)
- In-house computers available
- No-Fee Commission Program
NO MONTHLY FEES, NO FRANCHISE FEES, NO TRANSACTION FEES, NO TECHNOLOGY FEES, NO OFFICE RENT, NO MONTHLY E&O FEES. Transactions have a $40 E&O expense, then keep your split portion. It is that simple. Commission splits grow with productivity up to 80% and are guaranteed for the remainder of the year AND for the next FULL year. Our top agents are provided private offices at no cost based on availability.
- Professional and Pleasant office environment
AAP hires only associates who agree to become Realtors, and join the Association of Realtors on the local, state and national level. The Realtor Code of Ethics provides us with the highest standards on how we as Realtors conduct business with each other and with the public.
Our office is located at 1944 Pearman Dairy Rd, is highly visible, and centrally located to conveniently serve all areas of Anderson.
AAP seeks associates who are both professional and productive. We expect our associates to provide the very best in service and skill to our clients. We also enjoy a relaxed and pleasant office environment.
If you are looking for a win-win business relationship in the rewarding career of real estate, call Dave Chamblee today at 226-0220, or email at: email@example.com.